RECLAIM YOUR LIFESTYLE WITH ADVANCED STEM CELL THERAPY
Are You Tired Of Chronic Knee Pain Getting In The Way?
If you’re looking for a permanent medical solution that completely heals and restores your knee, then stem cell therapy may be the best treatment for you.
Call (252) 321-3579 today or complete this contact form to reserve your FREE consultation
Conventional medical treatments for arthritis and joint pain often rely on pharmaceutical drugs or surgery, which have no beneficial effect on 20% to 40% of afflicted patients. Besides the stunning the lack of results, the accompanying side effects often worsen the patient’s condition, since neither drugs nor surgery address the true cause of the joint or knee problem. Fortunately, the latest advances in medical science means that you don’t have to settle for conventional or invasive treatments— at Advanced Health & Rehabilitation Center, you can receive stem cell therapy for your joint or knee, which is an effective and innovative new treatment that not only relieves the pain, but restores and heals.
What Is Stem Cell Therapy?
Stem cells are found naturally in our bodies and are an integral part of our natural healing process. Unlike the other specialized cells in our body, stem cells are the “raw potential” that can be transformed into any cell they are needed to be. Our body uses stem cells to replace injured and damaged cells, which enables natural healing and restoration. Our body’s natural reserve of stem cells decline as we age, which is why healing and recovery is generally slower when you’re older. Stem cell therapy solves this deficiency by injecting additional stem cells to the affected area, which triggers natural healing, pain relief, and cell replacement.
Stem cell therapy is a fast and simple procedure, taking no more than 15 minutes. Pain relief is often immediate, with most patients reporting significant improvement within 1 to 2 days. There is no surgery, anesthesia, or downtime involved, with a majority of patients experiencing complete restoration of injured ligaments, cartilage, and tendons in 28 days. Stem cell therapy is also proven to be safe and side effect free, with a 100% safety record in the United States and Europe.
The stem cells are obtained from the amniotic sac, which means that absolutely no fetal cells are being used. We emphasize to all our patients that the stem cells are acquired in an ethical and transparent manner, in compliance with strict medical standards.
The Advantages Of Stem Cell Therapy
Why should you consider stem cell therapy? How do they compare to conventional treatments? Are the benefits real, or is it just more hype? Fortunately, the benefits of stem cell therapy are not science fiction. It truly is effective, as experienced by thousands of patients who have undergone successful treatment.
So why does stem cell therapy work where other treatments fail?
- Unlike cortisone or other types of pain relief injections, stem cell therapy actually regenerates the damaged joint, cartilage, or tendon
- Cortisone only alleviates the symptom of inflammation, but does not address the underlying cause
- Consistent cortisone use can trigger side effects such as weight gain, thinning of the skin, acne, and osteoporosis (which will actually worsen knee and joint pain)
- Surgery inflicts additional trauma on the body, which slows healing further, whereas stem cell injections are non traumatic and actually accelerates healing
- Stem cell therapy utilizes hyaluronic acid (found naturally in our bodies) to lubricate joints and tendons to alleviate pain and restore normal mobility
- Stem cells can transform into whatever cell your joint needs in order to heal completely, whether it’s cartilage, tendon, ligament, or even bone and muscle
The Drug & Surgery Free Alternative That Works
Here at Advanced Health & Rehabilitation Center, we only offer innovative, non-invasive medical treatments that heal the true underlying cause of your symptoms. Drugs and surgery are not your only medical options. Call us today at (252) 375-3500 for your free consultation, or if you prefer, you can send us a contact request online.